Thursday, January 12, 2017

Once Again

Once again I have tried to find the nectar of the Gods and failed.  Three more that don't make the mark.

We'll start with River City Root Beer, bottled by Blue Dog Beverages located in Sacramento, California.  This company is similar to a bottling company we have here locally in that they bottle sodas for several different companies.  I have a couple of others in my assortment that are bottled by this company.  I am not impressed.

Brewed and bottled by J.M. Smucker Co in Ohio, Natural Brew Draft Root Beer is an interesting combination different flavors.  It was definitely different and likely is an acquired taste.  Without another bottle, I am not sure what I think.  Sorry.


Gale's Root Beer is bottled by Gale's Bread & Butter in Illinois.  It is a combination of many normal root beer flavors and one I haven't seen in any others, cinnamon.  Can't say I care for the addition and I don't need another bottle to confirm my thoughts.

Mia and I are planning another trip and I am planning to visit places that make root beer in many of our stops along the way.  I suspect my beer belly will be even larger.

Hope you're having as much fun as we are.


No comments:

Post a Comment